nhfdc.nic.in NHFDC 2000 Scholarships Scheme 2014 - Application Online
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation, Department of Disability Affair, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India has announced the 2000 Scholarships (Trust Fund) to handicapped persons for Technical Courses and Graduate Courses recently. Those candidates who are eligible for this Scholarship can apply online through the official website @ nhfdc.nic.in. The other details like income limit, Selection Procedure etc. are given below.
- National Scholarship (Trust Fund) - 1500
- National Scholarship (Renewal) - 1000
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Educational Qualification - Candidates Must take admission in the Graduate/Post Graduate Course/Professional Course/Technical Course.
- Income Limit - Income not more than Rs. 3.00 Lakh/1.80 Lakh P.A respectively for two types of scholarship.
- Cover - Admission Fees, Tution Fees, Maintenance Allowance, Hostel Fees
- Fill the application form on www.nhfdc.nic.in.
- Then Click on submit link after this you will get a unique registration Id.
- Attached necessary document like attested copy of academic record, income certificate, disability certificate, course fees receipt etc. mentioned in notification.
- Finally submit the hard copy enclosed with all relevant document to "National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation, Red Cross Bhawan, Sector 12, Faridabad, Haryana - 121007".
Important Links :-