WBPSC Geological Assistant/ Veterinary Officer/ Head Master/ Assistahnt Written Test Syllabus / Exam Pattern/ Cut Off Marks/ ScreeningTest Answer Keys / Interview Schedule/ Results
Are you looking for a Government Job in West Bengal. West Bengal Public Service Commission shortly known as WBPSC has issued the advertisement for the various posts of Geological Assistant, Veterinary Officer, Head Master, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director etc posts. There are total 116 posts. The eligible persons can apply for these posts though downloading the application form online @ www.pscwb.org.in.
Name & No. of Vacancy -
- Inspector of Factories - 05 Posts
- General Manager/ Deputy Director - 03 Posts
- Join Director - 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Fodder) - 03 Posts
- Assistant Director (Adm / C&DD/ Management/ SA) - 02 Posts
- Veterinary Officer - 36 Posts
- Head Master - 18 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) - 22 Posts
- Assistant Traffic & Transportation Engineer - 04 Posts
- Industrial Chemist - 02 Posts
- Geological Assistant/ Geo Hydrological Assistant - 20 Posts
Educational Qualification & Age Limit - The interested persons who want to apply can check out the minimum eligibility criteria for the different posts in the official notification provided below.
Application Procedure : Offline mode
Selection Criteria : Screening Test/Written test & Interview
Application Fees - The General Category candidate have to pay ₹ 210/- as fees & those candidates who belong to SC/ST category are exempted from fees.
Screenig Test/Written Test Admit Card :- The hall ticket for the written test & interview will be issued online @ www.pscwb.org.in.
Important Date :-
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form for 1-9 Posts : 24-09-2014
- Closing Date for Post 10 & 11 : 29-09-2014