Ganjam District Judge Court Group-C Vacancy 2014 - Junior Clerk, Jr. Typist, Stenographer, Peon/ Written Test Syllabus/Exam Pattern/Previous Year Question Papers/Admit Card
Ganjam District Judge Court has published the advertisement for the vacancy of Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer etc jobs. There are total 127 posts. The interested persons can apply through downloading the application form online @ www.ganjam.nic.in or by opening the link provided below. Other details like category wise cut off marks, interview schedule, pay scale etc are mentioned below.
- Junior Clerk/Copist - 71 Posts
- Junior Typist - 11 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III - 09 Posts
- Salaried Amin - 02 Posts
- Peon/Security Guard/Sweeper/Chowkidar - 34 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Educational Qualification - The candidate must passed 12th/HSC level Examination & have a Diploma in Computer Application for Post-1,2&3. For 4th post, passed 10th & certificate in revenue inspector training course. Passed 8th class for last post.
- Age Limit - from 18 to 32 years for 1 to 4 posts & 18 to 37 years for last post.
Application Procedure : Offline mode.
Selection Procedure : Written Test, Skill Test & Interview
Key Dates :-
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Form : 08-10-2014
Important Links :-