480 Maintainer & Train Operator BMRCL Vacancy 2014 - Online Application Form/Written Test Syllabus/Previous Year Solved Question Papers/Exam Pattern/Admit Card
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has invited the online application form from Indian Citizen for the vacancy of Maintainer & Train Operator. There are total 480 posts. The eligible persons can apply online through the official website of BMRCL @ www.bmrc.co.in before 13th October, 2014. Other detains are provided below.
Name & No. of Vacancy :-
1. Maintainer -
(a) Residual Parent Cadre - 322 Posts
(b) Local Cadre (for candidates from Hyderabad - Karnataka Region) - 28 Posts
2. Train Operator
(a) Residual Parent Cadre - 123 Posts
(b) Local Cadre (for candidates from Hyderabad - Karnataka Region) - 7 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Educational Qualification - For Maintainer, the candidate must passed in matriculation & posses 2 year ITI Diploma in various Engineering Trade given in advt. For Train Operator, the candidate passed 10th exam & 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Telecommunication/Electroncs.
- Age Limit - Maximun age limit for General Category is 35 years, for OBC - 38 years & 40 years for SC/ST category.
Application Procedure : Online mode @ www.bmrc.co.in
- For General Category - ₹ 500/-
- For SC/ST Category - ₹ 200/-
Selection Procedure - Written Test + Medical Fitness Test + Interview
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date for Online Application : 12-09-2014
- Last Date for Online Registration : 13-10-2014
Important Links :-