RMSA Assam Vacancy 2014 - Special Educator Admit Card/Written Test Syllabus/Hall Ticket/Cut Off Marks/ Last YearvQuestion Papers/ Exam Pattern/Answer Key/ 98 Special Educator Results
Are you looking for Educator Government Job in Assam. Yes I have a good news for all Special EducatorJob aspirat. Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyan shortly known as RMSA has announced the advertisement for the vacancy of Special Educator. So, those friends who are interested can download the application form through the official website @ www.rmsaassam.in or can also be downloaded by clicking on the link provided below.
Name of the Post - Special Educator
Number of Vacancy - 98
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Educational Qualification - B.Ed Special Education / B.Ed (General) with Diploma in Special Education / B.Ed (General) with Foundation Course / Graduation with Diploma in Special Education.
- Maximum Age Limit - 38 Years & 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST&PH.
Application Procedure : Offline mode.
Application Sendjng Address : Office of the Missiojn Director, Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan Assam, SSA Campus, Kahilipara Guwahati - 19.
Application Fees : ₹ 300/- for Gen/OBC Category & ₹ 150/- for SC/ST&PH.
Procedure of Selection : Common Written Test & Personal Interview
Common Written Test shall be for a maximum of 150 marks comprising from the topic mentioned below. All the question will be objective type-
(a) Part A - 60 Marks (Current Affairs, General Knowledge & Language)
(b) Part B - 90 Marks (General Disability & Special Education)
Total - 150 Marks
Time Duration - 120 Minutes
- Those candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for Personal Interview at the RMSA, Assam State Mission Office. The Personal Interview will be for a maximum of 50 marks.
- The total aggregate of Common Written Test & Personal Interview will be he final criteria for the selection of candidates.
Important Dates :-
- Closing Date for Receipt of Application Form - 25-09-2014
Important Links :-