JSSC Vacancy 2014 - Online Application form for Junior Engineer / Written Test Syllabus/ Exam Pattern/ Test Admit Card/ Answer Keys/ Cut off Marks/ Results
Are you looking for a job of Engineer. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has invited the application form for the posts of Junior Engineer recently. There are total 102 vacancies. The interested & eligible persons can apply for these posts through the official online website @ www.jssc.in. Other details are described below.
Name & No. of Vacancy :-
- Junior Engineer (Water Resource Department) - 55 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Roads Construction Department) - 47 Post
Pay Scale - ₹ 9300-34800/- + GP ₹ 4200/-
Educational Qualification - The candidate must posses Diploma in Civil Engineering or Equivalent.
Age Limit - From 19 to 37 years.
Application Procedure - Online method @ www.jssc.in
Application Fees : ₹ 500/- ( ₹ 125/- for SC/ST)
Preliminary Examination :-
- Paper - 1 - It contains 100 Objective type multiple choice questions. Each question is of 3 marks & there are also 1/3 negative marking for each wrong answer. Topics are General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning, Mathematics, Computer Knowledge. Maximum time allotted is 2 hours.
- Paper -2 - General Hindi
Main Examination :-
- Paper-1 - General Abhiyantrik - 120 questions - 360 marks - 2 hours
- Paper-2 - Civil Engineering - 180 question - 540 marks - 3 hours
Key Dates :-
- Online Registration Opening Date : 08-10-2014
- Online Application Last Date : 07-11-2014