UKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2014 - Online Application Form / Written Test Syllabus / Exam Pattern/ Admit Card/ Cut off Marks/ Answer Keys
Are you looking for a Government job in Uttarakhand. Now the wait has over. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has published the advertisement for the vacancy of Medical Officer (Allopathic). Those friends who are interested can apply for these 747 Medical Officer Examination online through the official website @ www.ukpsc.gov.in. The complete details of vacancy are described below.
Name of the Vacancy - Medical Officer (Allopathic)
Total Vacancy - 747
Pay Scale - ₹ 15600-39100/- + G.P ₹ 5400/-
- Educational Qualification - The candidate must posses MBBS Degree or equivalent from any Recognized University.
- Age Limit - The age of the candidate must be in between 21 to 42 years as on 1st July, 2014.
Application Procedure : Online mode @ www.ukpsc.gov.in.
Application Fees :-
- General/OBC Category - ₹ 100/-
- SC/ST Category - ₹ 60/-
Selection Procedure : Written Test & Inrerview
Admit Card - The hall ticket for the eligible applicant will be issued online on above mentioned website.
Important Dates :-
- Closing Date for Online Registration - 09-10-2014
- Last Date of Payment of Fees - 13-10-2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application : 21-10-2014
Important Links :-