UP TET Written Examination Syllabus & Pattern 2014

Government of Uttar Pradesh has finally decided to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test exam for primary teacher jobs. The examination will be held on 22nd & 23rd February, 2013. Those  friends who will appeared in this test can download the last year paper for their preparation. The candidate can also check the answer keys, sample paper 2014, online test paper through the below given information.
UP-TET Papers

Exam Pattern :- UPTET Exam is consist of Two papers. The first paper is for Primary Teacher (I-V Class). The second paper is for Upper Primary Teacher (VI-VIII Class). Both the question papers contain 150 objective type multiple choice questions Each Question carry one mark. 

Paper-I Syllabus :-

  • Child Development & Pedagogy - 30 Marks
  • Language-I - 30 Marks
  • Language-II - 30 Marks
  • Mathematics - 30 Marks
  • Environmental Science - 30 Marks

Paper-II Syllabus :-

  • Child Development & Pedagogy - 30 Marks
  • Language-I - 30 Marks
  • Language-II - 30 Marks
  • Mathematics & Science - 60 Marks / Social Studies - 60 Marks

UP-TET 2014 Exam  :-


Negative Marking :- There are no deduction of marks for wrong answers. 

Note :- Those friends who face any problem in downloading these can give me a comment for this. I will try my best in solving your query.



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top