86 Law Instructor - Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2014 - Apply Online/ Previous Year Solved Question Papers/ Written Test Syllabus/ Exam Pattern/ Admit Card
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board has recently invited the application form for the Job of Law Instructor. There are total 86 posts. The eligible candidate can download the application format through the official website of Maharashtra Police @ www.mahapolice.gov.in or by clicking on the link provided below. The other details like pay scale, exam date, answer keys, interview pattern, results etc are provided in the notification.
Name of the Post - Law Instructor
Total Vacancy - 86
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Educational Qualification - The candidate must posses a Degree in Law (LLB) from any Government recognized University.
Application Procedure :-
- The candidate first have to purchase the application form from the official counter.
- Fill the all requited details carefully with their hands & paste their recent passport size photo at proper place & make their signature.
- Pay the application fees through Demand Draft.
- Submit the application form enclosed with DD & all necessary documents to official address.
Selection Procedure : Written Test & Interview
Important Dates :-
- Closing Date for Receipt of Application : 21-11-2014
Important Links :-