SSC Post Stenographer GK questions
1. Himalayan Kumbh is held every 12 years in which among the following states?
[A] Himachal Pradesh
[C] Jammu & Kashmir
2. Which among the following countries has topped the list of World Mothers Index-2014?
3. The “SANA” is the national official news agency of ___?
4. Who among the following has been named World Snooker Player of the Year?
5. India’s “Ankita Raina” is associated with which of the following sports/events?
6. In India, National Technology Day is celebrated on May 11 to commemorate the_____?
[A]Launch of India’s first Satellite
[B]Establishment of ISRO
[C]Nuclear tests at Pokhran
[D]Inclusion of Brahmo’s missile to the army
7. Which among the following share largest volume of the country’s total vegetable oil imports?
[C]Ground nut oil
8. Who among the following has won the Spanish Grand Prix-2014?
9. The “Benuban Vihar monastery”, one of the important pilgrim centres of Buddhism is located in ____? [A]Assam
10. Recently, an RBI panel has recommended that the government should reduce its holding in public sector banks to below 50 per cent. This panel was headed by __?
ANSWERS-(1)b (2)c (3)b (4)b (5)a (6)c (7)a (8)c (9)b (10)b