HSSC Exam GK questions
(1)1. Which committee was constituted to examine drug approval procedure?
[A]P N Tandon committee
[B]V M Katoch committee
2. Which state of India is considered as cradle of modern Polo?
3. With which country India signed a MoU on the establishment of the Academic Chair in Ayurveda?
4. Which country became first in the world eliminate mother-to-baby HIV transmission?
5. NASA’s New Horizon probe has confirmed the presence of frozen methane on which of these bodies? [A]Jupiter
6. As per NSSO report, which state has recorded highest literacy rate?
7. Which one of the following correctly represents the world’s top three largest mobile operators?
[A]China mobile, Vodafone and Airtel
[B]Vodafone, China mobile and Airtel
[C]Vodafone, Airtel and China mobile
[D]Airtel, China mobile and Vodafone
8. The Rodriguez Triple Junction is a geological junction in which ocean?
[B]Bay of Bengal
9. Who has been voted as best test player of 21st century?
10. Who has been appointed as Kerala’s brand ambassador for Ayurveda?
ANSWERS-(1)b (2)b (3)a (4)b (5)c (6)a (7)a (8)a (9)b (10)a